XE195 Elliptical Trainer
Spirit Fitness XE195 Elliptical Trainer
All Spirit Fitness ellipticals are designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if you enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics & biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that you will adhere to a regular exercise routine with whichever elliptical you chose.
The XE195 is our entry level elliptical. It is just as dependable as the other models, but with a few less programs and features. This model is very appealing to someone that usually likes to create their own workout as they progress through the routine (Manual mode).
This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, a post workout summary of the accumulated data, and a 2″ Q-Factor (space between feet).
The XE195 elliptical trainer was designed with convenience, comfort and reliability in mind. This dependable model offers proper ergonomics & biomechanics, a smooth quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs. We believe these things will help users adhere to regular exercise routines.
Below are a few of the features that will keep you working out longer and help you achieve your fitness goals.
- The smooth 20″ stride is the optimal length for user comfort.
- A narrow 2″ pedal spacing, and oversized foot pedals with 2-degree inversion angle provide a comfortable foot placement for users of any size.
- A smooth and quiet drive system featuring sealed roller bearings, large diameter pulley, durable poly-v belt and heavy-duty flywheel.
- Heart rate grips with remote resistance adjustment controls allow for easy monitoring and adjustment of workout intensity.
- The console features an easy to read blue backlit display, individual program buttons and a cooling fan for user comfort.