CE800 Elliptical Trainer
Spirit Fitness CE800 Commercial Elliptical Trainer
The CE800 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This unit features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
- A smooth, quiet 20″ stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user.
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base; the rollers are shielded for safety.
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity.
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- C-safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
This model is very appealing to users that value a smooth stride and a weight bearing workout, without the
impact. The console is identical to the CR800 & CU800 bikes, which makes programming very familiar when using any of the Spirit Fitness C Series products.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY – (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
5 Years: Parts & Electronics
2 Years: Labor