CR800 Fitness Bike
Spirit Fitness CR800 Commercial Fitness Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CR800 semi-recumbent fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on this model.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
- Contact & Telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective.
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity.
- 2 degrees of inversion at the padded foot pedals places the user in a comfortable, anatomically correct position.
- High density foam pads for extra comfort during a long ride.
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- C-safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
The CR800 Semi-Recumbent Bike is the perfect bike for the commercial environment. The step-thru design makes it easy for your clients to get on the bike, and the easy-adjust seat allows them to find the most comfortable position. The console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance and enough feedback information to make sure your clients never grow bored of the CR800. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
This model is very appealing to users that value a smooth ride and extensive data feedback. The console is identical to the CU800 fitness bike and CE800 elliptical trainer, which makes programming very familiar when using any Spirit Fitness C Series products.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY – (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
5 Years: Parts & Electronics
2 Years: Labor