CU800 Fitness Bike
Spirit Fitness CU800 Commercial Fitness Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
- Contact & Telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective.
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity.
- 2 degrees of inversion at the padded foot pedals places the user in a comfortable, anatomically correct position.
- A dual spring seat with fore/aft adjustment for extra comfort and a custom fit
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- C-safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
The CU800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort and durability.
This model is very appealing to users that value a smooth ride and extensive data feedback. The console is identical to the CR800 fitness bike and CE800 elliptical trainer, which makes programming very familiar when using any Spirit Fitness C Series products.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY – (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
5 Years: Parts & Electronics
2 Years: Labor