CT800 Commercial Treadmill
Spirit Fitness CT800 Commercial Treadmill
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come
The CT800 is even stouter than the XT685 (75 lbs. heavier). This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
The CT800 is stout and extremely durable, weighing in at over 350 lbs. The combination of the heavy duty steel frame and aluminum console masts & side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers and runners.
The CT800 features convenient adjustments and monitoring, critical feedback such as actual Heart Rate and % of projected max, and creative programs including a Fit Test utilizing the Gerkin Protocol. All of these attributes make it a great addition to any commercial environment.
- A bright, Tri-color LED console whose programming is very similar to our other C series consoles.
- Quick Speed and Incline keys to save time and make your clients workouts more efficient.
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe & effective zone.
- Dual drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board.
- Low maintenance, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles.
- A spacious 22″ x 60″ workout area to accommodate tall individuals.
- A Habasit® Commercial Belt to lessen the impact of the foot strikes.
- C-safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY – (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
5 Years: Motor, Deck & Parts
2 Years: Labor