CT850 Commercial Treadmill
Spirit Fitness CT850 Commercial Treadmill
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
Designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial fitness environment, the CT850 features a heavy-duty steel frame, a durable powder coat finish and large steel console masts for ultimate stability and durability.
The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the CT850 treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
Our flagship product line, which was introduced in 1986, has continued to evolve with the times. Convenient adjustments and monitoring, unique feedback, and creative programs are standard design features. Whether you are a beginner interested in walking or an athlete dedicated to running, the Spirit Fitness CT850 meets your needs.
- A spacious 22″x 60″ workout area to accommodate tall individuals.
- A multi-ply Habasit® Commercial Belt for superior belt life.
- Low maintenance, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles.
- Large aluminum side rails for stable support, easy cleaning and an elegant design.
- A bright, Tri-color LED display is easy to use and consistent with other Spirit Fitness C-Series products.
- C-safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in their effective training zone.
- A ten digit key pad for easy program set-up and quick speed and incline adjustments during use.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY – (Non-Dues Paying Facilities)
5 Years: Motor, Deck & Parts
2 Years: Labor