IC6 Indoor Cycle
WATTRATE® COLOR TFT CONSOLE
The WattRate® Full Color TFT Computer features a bright, self-powered, fully integrated TFT screen and a front LED display. The screen displays a wealth of valuable training data such as watts, heart rate, rpms, exercise duration and resistance level.
WATTRATE® POWER METER
The WattRate® Power Meter displays a precise measurement of your effort in watts. This precision is achieved by using the patented flywheel run-down technology and while riding, a positioning sensor measures the resistance applied to the magnetic brake system.
Renewable, green-energy. No batteries required. Capturing your energy, the compact generator at the flywheel recharges the bike’s integrated lithium polymer battery.
User assist handlebar post technology reduces the handlebar weight, making it simple to customize the bike fit.
POLY-V BELT DRIVETRAIN
The drivetrain equipped with Poly-V belt can transfer extreme levels of torque smoothly and its 1:10 gear ratio generates an incredibly fast flywheel speed.
Offers superior biomechanics. A Q-Factor of 155mm makes the IC6feel more like a real bike. The benefits include increased safety, comfort, and efficiency in every pedal stroke.
- Adjustment Type Dials & levers
- Assembled Dimensions 52″L x 20.5″ W x 47.2″H(132 cm x 52 cm x 120 cm)
- Assembled Weight 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Computer WattRate® TFT Computer
- Computer Power Supply Self-powered generator with LiPo battery
- Connect Technology Bluetooth und ANT+
- Crank Type CrMo 6.79 (172.5 mm)
- Drivetrain Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio 1:10
- Emergency Stop Push (EN-957-10)
- Flywheel Rear, aluminum , evenly-weighted
- Frame Color Matte slate
- Frame Design Off-set
- Frame Material Steel
- Frame Stabilizer Bars Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
- Handlebar Ergo-formed, multi position, soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments Vertical & horizontal
- Leveling Feet 4
- Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Pedal Type Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Posts & Sliders Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Power Measurement WattRate® Power Meter (ISO 20957-10)
- Protection and Stretch Plates Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Q-Factor 155 mm
- Resistance System Magnetic
- Saddle Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments Vertical & horizontal
- Shrouds/Guards Full frame
- Training Intensity Guide Coach By Color® (user & instructor)
- Transport Wheels 2
- User Assist Adjustments Handlebar assisted
- Warranty (Parts) Structural frame: 5 Years, Mechanical components: 3 Years, Other parts: 1 Year, Labor: 1 Year
- Water Bottle Holder Dual, integrated on handlebar
- Workout Tracking ICG Training App