Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
- Cup Holders1
- Integrated Accessory TrayNo
- PedalsNon-Slip, Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
- Resistance Levels20
- SeatStandard cushioning and upholstery, Standard recumbent
- Front Wheels for Easy MobilityYes
- HandlebarsSide-Mounted Handlebars and Single Front Assist Handle
- Pedal StrapsNo
- Step Through DesignYes
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H)66.5 in x 25.5 in x 51.5 in (169 cm x 65 cm x 131 cm)
- Weight133 lb (61 kg)
- Max User Weight300 lb (137 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
- Special FeaturesStep Through Design